MUDr. Miroslav Bachmeier, Ph.D.
- 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University Prague
- Gynaecology and obstetrics, levels I and II
- General practical medicine 1982
- 2013 – became Fellow and regular member of the Academy of Medical-Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation. Became member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences in Hannover
- 2013 - became member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences in Hannover
- 2016 – completed doctoral study, awarded title Ph.D.
- Statutory body, director and head physician, OHS Dopravní zdravotnictví, a.s. Agel group
- Head physician and deputy to General Manager, Comfort Care Prague
- Owner and manager of private healthcare facility
- Scientific research activity, Academy of Medical-Technical Sciences, Moscow
- Medical Research Centre Freiburg + Algemeine Krankenhaus, Vienna
- City of Prague Hospital
Other professional activities
- 10 works published abroad
- Intensively engaged in medical services since 1995, including activity for the companies British Airways, Travelex, Fezko Strakonice, Dopravní zdravotnictví.
- Work experienced in the field of education and training of doctors within the area of Occupational Health Services, performance of nationwide co-ordination of OHS within the framework of Dopravní zdravotnictví
- Co-operation with the management of railway organisations in the co-ordination and introduction of legislative changes within the field of OHS (Czech Railways, Railway Infrastructure Administration, ČD Cargo, Lokotrain and others)
- French - partially
Hobbies and interests
- Travelling, culture, reading, sport