MUDr. Markéta Hynková
- Three year basic course in radiology
- 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University Prague, general medicine with specialisation in prevention
- Student scientific activity: “Prognosis of patients following PTCA determined with the aid of perfusion myocardial scintigraphy at the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Královské Vinohrady University Hospital, consultant Dr. Otto Lang, head of clinic
- MD and RD
- Department of Radiodiagnosis, General University Hospital, Prague, doctor in radiology and imaging methods, field of neuroradiology, experience of ultrasound including CEUS, CT, VUG, classic descriptions, skiascopy
Membership of professional associations
- Member of European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
- Member of Commission of the Society for Clinical Nutrition and Intensive Metabolic Care
- Member of Czech Gastroenterology Association
- Member of Czech Diabetes Society
- Member of Society of Internal Medicine
Other professional activities
- With impact factor: Hynková M., Liščák R., Urgošík D., Vymazal J. Radiosurgical therapy of schwannoma trigeminal nerve with the aid of Leksell gamma knife. Lang O., Balonová H.R., Malá M., Mysliveček M., Feuereisl R., Kallmünzer B., Jebavý P. Myocardial perfusion imaging after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) in diabetic patients.
- Without impact factor: Lang O., Malá M., Procházková M., Abrahamová L., Benešová P., Trešlová L., Anděl M., Kamínek M., Mysliveček M., Feuereisl R., Kallmünzer B., Jebavy P. Perfusion myocardial scintigraphy in determining the prognosis of patients following myocardial infarction treated with acute PTCA – comparison of patients with and without diabetes. Lang O., Malá M., Pichová R., Kleisner I., Procházková M., Abrahamová L., Benešová P., Hynek M., Feuereisl R., Kallmünzer B., Jebavy P., Kamínek M., Mysliveček M. Prognosis of patients following PTCA evaluated with the aid of early performed perfusion myocardial scinitigraphy.
- 25 May 2000: Prognosis of patients following PTCA evaluated with the aid of perfusion myocardial scinitigraphy. Student academic conference, 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University Prague, lecture.
- 27-29 September 2000: Prognostic significance of perfusion myocardial scintigraphy in patients following PTCA
- 32nd Congress of DNM, České Budějovice, lecture
- English – active
- German – intermediate
Hobbies and interests
- Dancing, skiing, travelling, reading, theatre