MUDr. Marcela Dvořáková, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. at Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Plzeň
- Licence of the Czech Medical Chamber for the position of Leading Doctor in Endocrinology and for the position of Leading Doctor and Head Physician in private medical centre in the branch of Endocrinology
- Licence of the Czech Medical Chamber for the position of lecturer in the branch of Paediatrics Licence of the Czech Medical Chamber for the position of independent doctor, professional representative and for providing consultancy services in the branch of Endocrinology
- Attestation in Endocrinology
- First-level qualification of professional competence to perform acupuncture, as a part of the branch finished by attestation
- First-level attestation in Paediatrics
- Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Department of Children and Adolescents
- Institute of Endocrinology– Head of department of Clinical Endocrinology
- Assistant Professor, Third Internal Clinic General University Hospital and First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague
- Institute of Endocrinology – Deputy Head of Department of Clinical Endocrinology
- Lecturer, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education – accreditation for training of both Sonography and Endocrine patients – Sonography of eye socket and neck
- Institute of Endocrinology in Prague – Clinical Department – Endocrinologist and outpatient doctor, Sonography examinations in the area of neck and eye sockets of children and adults
- Paediatric Clinics Institute of further Education of Doctors and Pharmacists, Thomayer Faculty Hospital – inpatient ward and a specialized Paediatric Endocrine outpatient department
- Postgraduate courses in Endocrinology – presenter
- Active attendance at Czech and international Endocrinology workshops
- 2005 - The European Endocrinology Congress Poster : "Thyroid volume of adults between 18 and 65 years of age in the Czech Republic"
Membership of professional associations
- Czech Medical Chamber
- Czech Medical Society of J.E. Purkyně
- Czech Paediatric Society
- Czech Endocrine Society
- Czech Medical Acupuncture Society
Functions in professional organizations:
- 2010 - member of Accreditation committee of Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic in the fields of Diabetology and Endocrinology
- since 2008 - member of Field Committee 05 – Paediatrics and Genetics, Scientific Council IGA of Ministry of Health of Czech Republic
- od 2006 - member of the board of the Czech Endocrine Society of JEPs
Other professional activities
- Supervising Specialist of Institute of Endocrinology for the field of Paediatrics for health insurance companies
- Research: Responsibility for Grant IGA 7370-3: 2003 – 2005 "Valuation of sonographic findings in a randomly chosen sample of the adult population of the Czech Republic – setting the standard of thyroid volume"
- Participation in previous EU grant projects: "Valuation of the current level of setting up with iodine and the state of thyroid in the Czech population and the efficiency of accepted provisions so far"
- Publication: reviews in Czech magazines, Physiological Research (IF)